The Gigaflux Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applicants: Read me!

2 posters

Go down

Applicants: Read me! Empty Applicants: Read me!

Post  Falkireohan Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:12 pm

Greetings, fellow World of Warcraft player!

So, you're willing to join The Gigaflux Guard. Great! First of all, please notice you'll have to:
- Be a Gnome or Dwarf to join.
- Be able to make it to level 17 some time. This is the minimum level our uniform requires you to be.

Now then, joining The Gigaflux Guard is simple. All you'll have to do, is come to our office in the Hall of Explorers in Ironforge. It's the house just south of the Tinker Town entrance.
If there's nobody in the office, please adress one of our guild members in whisper to ask if there are any recruiting officers online. Currently, the recruiting officers are:
- Eugene (Sergeant Eugene Flamesprocket)
- Falkireohan (Corporal Falkireohan Tinkersmith)
Of course, other officers are capable of recruiting you too.

Tips for looking like a mature, expert roleplayer:
- Always use capitals at the start of sentences, and end your sentences with dots.
- Try use correct grammar. Sometimes this is hard, and trust me, I have experience with it being hard, but just try to!
- Use the '/e' emote system a lot. Just saying things won't always do, the expression of your character is of importance.
- Try and yell as less as possible. Only yell when necessary.
- Never say Out of Character messages in the say chat. If you want to say something out of character, use the whisper chat or guild chat.
- Download the 'FlagRSP2', 'MyRoleplay' or 'ImmersionRP2' addons. Having one of these addons installed on your computer will directly show you're an experienced roleplayer, and will give you the opportunity to show additional character-looks to others.

Good luck!

-Falkireohan

Last edited by Falkireohan on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Falkireohan
Falkireohan
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.argentarchives.org/node/17989

Back to top Go down

Applicants: Read me! Empty Re: Applicants: Read me!

Post  UmbrogzAufDoom Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:29 pm

I accidently read even thou I aint applicant, soz falk.
UmbrogzAufDoom
UmbrogzAufDoom
Lieutenatron
Lieutenatron

http://argentarchives.org/node/31576?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum